What is the Senior Moot?
The Senior Moot includes a Statement of Facts and 9 Exhibits on a contractual matter. This is a slightly more advanced competition in comparison to the Junior Moot. Students who are interested in participating in the Hon. Michael Kirby Contract Law Moot Court Competition are recommended to compete in the Senior Moot, which will assist those students understand the quality of work that is required to compete in a National level competition.
Registration: Click here, to register for Dictum Society's Senior Moot!
The Senior Moot itself will be held on the 15th, 16th and 17th May 2017. Procedural dates as follows:
- 1 May 2018 - Registrations close at 11:59pm.
- 2 May 2018 - Questions for clarifications must be submitted to competitions@dictumsociety, subject line 'Clarification Questions', by 5pm.
- 3 May 2018 - Procedural Order 2 (Clarifications) and any Amendments, will be released.
- 7 May 2018 - Claimant Memorandum is due 6pm.
- 10 May 2018 - Respondent Memorandum is due 6pm.
- Practice rounds will be held in Week 10/Week 11, date and location TBC.