To become a member you must be currently enrolled as a Victoria University student. There is a $10 Dictum Society membership fee.
How to Join.
It's easy! You can either:
Email us at email@example.com with the subject line 'Membership'. In the body of the email include your name, student number, and mobile number.
Come see us at the Dictum Society office in ROBL 08, Basement Level, Queen Street Campus. It is just next to the Student Lounge in the old Births, Deaths and Marriages Building.
What are the Benefits? What will Dictum Society do for you?
The Dictum Society organises a range of activities for its Members. Some of the many activities include:
* Study Preparation and Exam Tips Seminars
* Mooting and Negotiation Competitions
* Careers Events and Speakers
* Mentoring Programs
* Leadership Opportunities
* Discounts on ticketed events including the 2015 Law Ball
* Monthly Newsletter
* Free entry to Seminars, Speakers and Competitions
* Goodie Bag and Membership Card
* Social Events
We are busy working on finalising a calendar of events for members in 2015 and will keep members regularly updated on our activities.