Dictum Society congratulates all that were involved in the Negotiations Competitions 2017
- Winning Team: Allison Tassell and Debbie Masih
- Runners-Up: Kurt Cauchi and Ryan Higgins
- Best Speaker: Debbie Masih
- Honourable Mention: Kurt Cauchi
Grand Final Judges
- Adelle Incledon, Mediator;
- Mitchell Latham, Barrister, Lennon's List;
- Andrew Dowling, Lawyer at Corrs Chambers Westgarth
Director of Competitions: Susan Thomas
Dictum Society is pleased to be presenting the Negotiation Competition in conjunction with College of Law.
This competition requires the least preparation and experience of all those offered at VU. It involves little or no law and requires only the persuasion and negotiation skills of the student. Students will be acting on behalf of clients attempting to achieve an agreement with the opposing team based on their client's stated outcomes.
No competition experience is required, the Negotiation Competition is suitable for students at all stages of study (including first year). To be eligible to participate, you must be a VU student and a current Dictum Society member.
The problem will be provided in due course.
If you have any questions, send them through to email@example.com.
- The competition will run from the 23rd and 24th November 2017