DATE: Monday 8 May 2017
LOCATION: Room 2.08, Level 2, 295 Queen Street
Sometimes there are more questions than answers when looking at what you are going to actually do with your degree when you finish. Come along and listen to guest speaker Alex Giannopoulos hone in on some of the right questions to be asking, as well as their answers.
- What can you do with your law degree, beyond working in a firm?
- What are the tricks to finding graduate positions and landing your first job?
- How can you access the hidden job market?
- How do you approach employers, even if they aren't hiring?
- How will doing a PLT course help your career, no matter what path you take?
If you are interested in coming along - join us for the winning combination of free food and important careers advice. All members are welcome (if you are not a member yet, click here to sign up or bring along $10 cash and sign up at the event itself!).
More about our guest speaker:
Alex Giannopoulos is the Placement & Careers Advisor at Leo Cussen.
Alex brings several years of experience gained across the legal, recruitment and training industries. He commenced his career as a commercial litigation lawyer at a large national firm before transitioning into a specialist legal recruitment role at a global agency where he was responsible for recruiting legal professionals on behalf of Australia’s leading companies and law firms. He now provides legal trainees with access to career advice and practical assistance in obtaining employment.